5.

Good afternoon. On this occasion, I will talk about tattoos. Rather, I will make a small comment about this topic. 


In my case, I don't have tattoos. To be honest, I don't like them. I don't know the reasons for getting a tattoo, but I doubt that I would get one. I imagine that the tattooing process produces pleasure due to the dose of pain that characterizes it. Whatever, I have noticed that for a few years tattoos are fashionable in Chile. Before they were just something strange, rare in this country. Now I thing that they have been banalized. They are common

I have many friends who like tattoos. At first, they tattooed important events, such as the birth of their children or the death of their parents. But now they tattoo irrelevant things, like phrases they heard on television or geometric figures without a particular symbolic meaning. Anyway, it's their problem and not mine.


I imagine that the tribes that invented the art of tattooing linked it with religious rites. Therefore, tattooing had a spiritual meaning. But maybe today it also has it, but in a different sense. Each has its own particular forms of spiritual activity. I suppose there are opinion polls about the meaning of tattoos, but I don't know about them. To be honest, the tattoo is not a topic of interest to me. I prefer to do research about other things.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

1

4.

3