1

The country I would like to visit is Ireland. Ireland is located in Europe. It was part of the United Kingdom until 1922. It has a total of 4,857,000 inhabitants. Its form of government is parliamentarism. Ireland is currently chaired by Michael D. Higgins, a member of the Labor Party. The country remains in conflict with Northern Ireland, loyal to the United Kingdom. Its capital is Dublin, the city where the novel "Ulysses" by James Joyce takes place.

I would like to visit Ireland because I want to take the tour that Sthepen Dedalus takes in "Ulysses". I know this is a pretty nerdy wish, but I can't think of another specific reason to justify my interest in that country. 

Since the reason for my visit to Ireland would be of a tourist nature, I would dedicate my stay in the country to visit streets, cemeteries and bars related to "Ulysses".

Ireland is also the land of Oscar Wilde and Samuel Beckett, two important writers of Western literature.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4.

3